have rich mineral resources;
possess nuclear weapons;
retain nuclear superiority;
hold the trump cards in the export of;
enjoy preferential treatment;
1. Re癫痫病容易发作，那药物能很好的控制它吗？member, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think.--Dale Carnegie
2. Very likely he'd told them he had American business interests.
3. He is always eager for new experiences and ever-willing to experiment.
4. America has enough firepower in the area to mount sustained air strikes.
5. The crowd moved indoors for what were deemed the most desirable items.
6. This sm南京最有名癫痫医院all country has an amazing variety of landforms.
7. The European Builders Confederation has a membership of over 350,000 building companies.
8. This figure has long been held to possess miraculous power.
9. Say's writings reached a wide audience during his lifetime.
10. She still ached for the lost intimacy and sexual contact of marriage.
11. She had that inbred politeness, it was a part of her.
12. She was surely the most distinguished queen consort we have had.
13. They must prove they own £250,000 of realisable assets.
14. Susan's idea of freedom was to have variety in her life style.
15. People with disabilities have got a vote as well, you know.
She owns a house at the seaside.
The business is owned by two partners.
成都什么医院医癫痫病 He possesses a huge house on the hillside.
He possesses a lot of immovable real property.
It's too much of an expense for me to own a car.
It's a civic pride to have a champion.
Jointly owned assets do not form part of your estate when you die.
You cannot usually have endless amounts of both guns and butter.
The things you own end up owning you.